To those reading this post who are still single and probably at a legally allowed marrying age, I am sure you could relate to the usual questions during Family gatherings (kasal, binyag, libing….reunions, etc) —– So, why are you still not married? When will you follow (if in a wedding) or Get married na so you’ll have kids soon (during binyags)…..
I am soooo ready with my answers for my sisters wedding last January 23…..but lo and behold! I rarely got one….
and my top three questions were:
- did you go to the beach? Why are you so dark? Why do you have tan lines?
- ah tita, i’m into running and yadayaydaaya…..
- Your mom told me you run, so ilang kilometer ang marathon mo?
- ah 42k po tita. 42K po ang marathon (I guess there is no need to explain the difference or I might bore her and get her to ask her standard question)
- Seems like you are a lot thinner than before…But you look fit, di na payatot
- Thanks po! Kayo din po di na tabachoy (of course, the last line is in my bubble thoughts)
I guess it was all worth it. Running…the trainings….the tan lines…
Congrats to my younger sister, Mimi! and to my new brother, Jobert!!!